"la que de amarillo se viste a su belleza se atiene."

I'm not really sure how to translate this. Translating requires more than just knowing a second language... you have to re-write a sentence, changing it's original language, making sure not to loose it's original magic. You know how best seller books always brag about how many languages they've been translated into? No one ever thinks about the person who wrote the translation... what an amazing journey it must be, and how overwhelming when the original writer is someone like Tolstoy and you have to do him justice. Thank you translators. Thank you for sharing :)

So... the title of this post says something about people that dress in yellow and how that means they're pretty and they know it - and off course, I'm not doing the original quote justice.

No idea where it came from, but I remember my mom always says it when I wear yellow...